Website Project Manager |
San Diego, CA
I'm an experienced project manager and self-taught web developer with a solid record of managing multiple projects of wide-ranging complexities, on time and on budget.
My positive people-person skills combined with extensive backend website knowledge provides the perfect mix for liasoning between customers and coders effectively and efficiently.
I'm mature, highly motivated, and continually adding to my coding and cloud certifications.
Website Development / Design, April 2022 - present
— SongRegistration.com | San Diego
- Temporialy left project management career to assist family business (international online music registration services). Modernized and simplified website, and am now prepared to return to project management.
- Increase website traffic 25%
- Increased conversions 10%.
- Increased retention and renewals 12%.
Technical Project Manager, May 2021 - April 2022
— PINT, Inc. | San Diego
- Introduced and trained my team in scrum methodology, which improved the agility of the software
development lifecycle by 50%.
- Owned client relationships and orchestrated new development for $2M of company portfolio.
- Chartered statement of work, budgets, timelines, and deliverables for 28 projects.
- Coordinated with clients to gather business and technical requirements and translated them into a
backlog of development items.
- Overhauled a large ecommerce website to modernize it and improve product search functionality, which increased client conversions by 35%.
Technical Project Manager, Jan 2020 - May 2021
— Barefoot Solutions | San Diego
- Led a B2B machine learning project that cut the client's labor costs by 30% per year.
- Orchestrated the consolidation of 8 state-based websites into one national application.
- Managed overseas teams of developers to produce 15 new products for 11 US clients.
- Collaborated with cross-functional internal team to plan and design technical projects.
Web Developer, Aug 2019 - Jan 2020
— San Diego
- Managed release processes for production deployment of a microservices-based web application.
- Added functionality and reviewed code for a Google Maps based web application.
- Customized code for a Wordpress-based ecommerce website, according to client business requirements.
Education / Skills
- Google Cloud Platform: Associate Cloud Engineer (GCP), Cloud Digital Leader (GCP)
- Scrum Alliance: Certified Scrum Master (CSM, Scrum Alliance)
- Git, GitHub, Jira, Basecamp, Visual Studio, Teamwork, Notion, Google Workspace (partial list only).
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, WordPress, HubSpot, Magento
University of California, San Diego
- B.A. Political Science and International Relations